Franchise Sales Manager Job Profile and Description
Companies that are franchising their business to 3rd party entrepreneurs to expand look to their Franchise Sales Managers to accomplish the task at the shortest time possible. They are responsible for developing the business presence in the geographic regions identified as having high market potential and penetration possibilities.
Franchise Sales Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Endeavor to meet to exceed franchise sales targets for the period.
- Entertain and process franchising applications and ensure documentary proof of business and financial capability are in order for senior management approval
- Implement the franchising standards and bonds as developed by business development.
- Visit proposed franchise locations and meet with prospective franchisees to discuss minimum and non-negotiable operating standards for their compliance
- Prepare the franchise contracts as developed by the franchising contracts administrator.
- Observe flexible work hours to cover prospective franchising market availability.
- Advice and assist successful franchise applicants in their business,
Franchise Sales Manager Skills and Specification
- Must have high learning ability to absorb the intricacies of the business at the shorted time possible.
- Must have superb diplomatic and persuasive communication, social and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent leadership and managerial skills
Franchise Sales Manager Education and Qualification
- A college degree in commerce, economics, business administration or related fields id basic to the position
- A masteral degree in business administration is an advantage
- 6-10 years of experience in sales operations in a related company with a successful track record in hitting sales quota is preferred
Franchise Sales Manager Job Salary
The annual salary of a Franchise Sales Manager depends on the nature and aggressive franchising strategies of the company, the location and industry, as well as the holder’s qualification. Typically, the salary ranges from $54,000 to $82,000 with a median at $69,000 annually.
College Education Sales Account Executive Job Description
Secondary Education Sales Account Executive Job Description
Export Sales Manager Job Description
Packaging Sales Manager Job Description
Food Packaging Manager Job Description
Sales Promotions Manager Job Description
Sales Professional Job Description
Regional Sales Manager Job Description
Jewelry Sales Job Description
Hotel Sales Manager Job Description
Car Salesman Job Description
Supermarket Sales Job Description