Call Center Manager Job Profile and Description
A call center manager is an individual responsible for the day to day operations and management of a call centre. They have to ensure that the customer service targets are met by the call center executives. They may have to plan in order to develop the call center and understand the areas that would require improvement. They may have to liaise with the client or the first party to understand their requirement and also to get more business.
There are few processes and procedures that the executives have to follow while taking calls. The call center manager has to ensure that the executives are following the procedures. He also to check whether the executives are maintaining the confidential information and in case any of the executives misuse the confidential information the call centre manger may have to take strict actions. It is also his responsibility to ensure that the customers are being delivered service of high standard and are satisfied. He may also supervise the changes that are required in the operation process.
Call Center Manager Duties and Responsibilities
There are various duties and responsibilities that a call center manager has to follow:
- Ensuring that proper call procedure are followed
- Ensuring that confidentiality of customer information is maintained
- Implementation of new working procedures in the operation process
- Addressing the executives and teal leaders about changes in a certain process
- Checking that call quality is maintained
- Making arrangements for training of new joiners and also of existing staff
- Meeting with the clients in order to understand their needs
- Coaching and motivating staff
- Attending to the issues of the staff and trying to find a solution
- Reviewing the performance of the staff
Call Center Manager Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications that a call centre manager must have are as follows:
- Problem solving skills
- Should be motivating in nature
- Excellent telephonic skills
- Must have training skills
- Good knowledge about customer satisfaction
- Impressive communication and interpersonal skills.
Call Center Manager Education and Qualification
Any candidate applying for the position of a call center manager must have work experience in a call center or any call center related activities. A degree in management studies or consumer studies is also compulsory.
Call Center Manager Salary
The average salary of a call centre manager can be anywhere between $34000 and $52000 per annum depending upon the job profile.
Customer Service Clerk Job Profile and Description
Customer service clerks provide information and answer questions on the company’s goods and services. They assist customers by taking orders, scanning information about the customer bills and payments and also updating accounts whenever necessary. They also extend services like handling payments, making exchanges, providing refunds and processing service requests.
A customer service clerk may work interact with customers over the telephone or in person. Such personnel are mostly employed by insurance companies, retail establishments, telecommunications and various utility and service-oriented companies as well as other businesses. They demonstrate customer servicing skills via politeness, efficiency and patience. They often investigate the complaints and also arrange for assistance to aggrieved customers.
Customer Service Clerk Duties and Responsibilities
The core duties that a customer service clerk needs to perform are as follows:
- Writing reports and analyzing customer service that the organization provides.
- Visiting customers for providing a personalized service.
- Developing the complaints or feedback procedures that could be used by the customers.
- Developing all customer service policies, procedures and standards for the department or organization.
- Extending advice and help to the customers by using the organization’s products and services.
- Contacting the customers courteously via telephone, emails, regular letters etc.
- Inquiring and resolving customer grievances and complaints that may be too complex or long-standing and those that have been passed over by customer service agents.
- Handling any major incident or customer service complaints like a customer being taken ill or some security issues.
- Issuing compensations or refunds to customers.
Customer Service Clerk Skills and Specification
Following are some common skills and specifications that a customer service clerk is supposed to have:
- Organization and planning skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and time management skills.
- Data organization and management.
- Paying attention to detail and accuracy.
- Customer service orientation.
Customer Service Clerk Education and Qualification
The typical education and qualifications that a customer service clerk must have are as follows:
- While a high school diploma is sufficient, a graduate degree from a recognized university is preferable.
- Knowledge of the basic accounting principles.
- Knowledge of relevant computer software like MS Office.
- Working knowledge about the internet and email.
- Knowledge of all the administrative procedures.
Customer Service Clerk Salary
A customer service clerk can draw a salary of about $55,000 per year including the applicable perks and bonuses.
Women have entered almost all fields of professions these days. Be it armed forces of business, women can be found working in all environments. It is a fact that these days, women are starting new firms at twice a rate of all other businesses and according to a research it is projected that women labor force will increase to 78 million by the year 2018. Gone are the days when men used to earn and women used to stay at home.
The job of a pharmacist is the highest paying job for a women in the year 2013 followed by that of a lawyer and Computer and Information systems manager. Even physicians and surgeons, chief executives and nurse practitioner jobs are some of the best paying jobs for women.
Infact in jobs such as Registered nurses, school teachers, insurance underwriters, health service managers and community service managers, women outnumber men! Thailand is the country where the percentage of female entrepreneur is the highest in the world followed by Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, Dominican Republic and China. What is surprising to know is the fact that women owned companies employ 35% more people than all the fortune 500 companies put together and about 73% of working women had white collar occupations in the year 2009.
Philanthropist Profile and Description
Philanthropists are those who take part in activities that are designed for the benefit of the society and its people. Philanthropists make donations in the form of money or material goods to those who are in need. The activities or causes for which the philanthropists support may vary. He may donate for a college endowment in order to provide scholarships or may also donate to establish a charitable organization.
Philanthropist need not necessarily be a wealthy person; even the economic classes of the society can engage themselves in charity. Philanthropists enjoy many benefits like tax breaks, an increase of the status in the society and many more.
Philanthropist Duties and Responsibilities
The following are the duties and responsibilities of a Philanthropist:
- Actively raise money through fundraisers by partnering with other philanthropist or non-profit organizations.
- Seeks for charity events that he can take part, in order to provide his contributions.
- Chooses the causes that he feels to support strongly and can focus on.
- Consults with other philanthropists and presents the visions that he has developed a vision for; gather details about the time, finance and resources that they can provide to achieve his vision.
- Creates a well-defined plan and perform research and assessment to find out if any changes are required.
- Makes sure that he has enough capital in order to start and implement his plans and continues the work with the help of advisers.
Philanthropist Skills and Specifications
A Philanthropist is required to possess the following skills and specifications:
- Must be a creative thinker and expressive in conveying one’s vision or message.
- Ability to observe experiment and read a lot.
- Must be wise and contribute generously.
- Good at communicating with clarity.
- Must focus on quality and should be modest.
Philanthropist Education and Qualification
There are no specific education and qualification required to become a philanthropist. But one can become a philanthropist in the following ways:
- One can perform a research about the charities that are present locally or globally and determine the one which interests him.
- Plan and decide about what kind of donation one is willing to make. Donation can be money, time or material.
- Become an active member of the charity by continuing the service whenever possible.
A Philanthropist is expected to make $53,000 per annum. The salaries of the philanthropists can vary depending on the location and benefits.
Physical Chemist Job Profile and Description
A Physical Chemist is responsible to analyze, discover and understand the physical characteristics of material by performing various tests and experiments. A Physical Chemist develops theories based on the recordings on how each material reacts at different conditions.
Physical chemist works with sophisticated techniques and instruments like lasers, spectrometers and microscopes and spends a lot of their time analyzing the behavior of materials. He tries to make use of existing resources for various purposes instead of finding new resources. A physical chemist works mentally and physically in order to manipulate materials and operate lab instruments.
Physical Chemist Duties and Responsibilities
A Physical Chemist is required to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Perform analysis of organic and inorganic materials and prepare technical reports on their behavior.
- Maintain the functioning of laboratory equipments and avoid malfunctions.
- Monitor and supervise engineers and other personnel who perform test procedures and research projects.
- Study the behavior of various materials and prepare reagents, test solutions to conduct research or tests.
- Analyze the physical properties of materials and develop new materials from existing ones.
- Analyze test results and determine the efficiency of equipments and check for malfunctions.
- Confers with engineers and other scientists to discuss test results and to customize products, equipments and develop new formulas and processes.
Physical Chemist Skills and Specifications
A Physical Chemist is required to possess the following skills and specifications:
- Sound skills in physics and math are important.
- Good understanding of thermodynamics, quantum physics, structure and kinetics is necessary.
- Strong desire to work with laboratory equipments and computers.
- Willingness to learn continuously and understanding of various materials and their reaction in various environmental conditions.
- Must be a critical thinker and must possess the good reasoning skills to find out the causes and solutions for problems.
Physical Chemist Education and Qualification
A Physical Chemist is required to possess the following education and qualification:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Physics.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry or Physics following which the candidate can obtain a doctoral degree.
- Fellowship programs can be completed by candidates who wish to work in faculty positions.
Physical Chemist Salary
The average income of a Physical Chemist is found to be $68,700 per annum and salary varies depending on the position of the chemist in the industry, years of experience and qualification. Physical chemists can find employment in industries that apply theories of molecular modeling and analytical chemistry.
Physical Therapist Job Profile and Description
Physical therapists take part in rehab programs by providing services that help in treating patients who are suffering from injuries or diseases. A physical therapist applies rehabilitation and exercise techniques in order to treat abnormalities or injuries. A physical therapist restores the normal bodily functions, helps in pain relieving, prevents or cures disabilities of patients and promotes the overall health of the patient. He analyses and evaluates the effects of the treatments that are provided by him at various stages and make sure that maximum benefits are achieved.
Physical Therapist Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties and responsibilities are required to be performed by a physical therapist:
- Plan, prepare and carry out health programs to improve and maintain the physical functioning of the body.
- Educate patients and their family about physical therapy and about the ways to prevent injuries and improve health.
- Monitor patient’s conditions during and after treatment and provide instructions about continuing the treatment procedures at home.
- Administers physical exercises and massages done in order to relieve pain, increase strength or to reduce deformity.
- Record patient’s details, their treatment and responses to the treatments provided, into the database for future reference.
Physical Therapist Skills and Specifications
A Physical therapist is required to possess the following skills and specifications:
- Must possess active listening skills and must be able to pay attention to details.
- Ability to instruct and teach well is important.
- Must be able to interact with patients of all age groups and thus must possess good oral expression and comprehension skills along with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage time well.
- Knowledge about physical therapy tools and their usage.
- Knowledge about accounting software and medical software like biometrics and clinicient insight.
Physical Therapist Education and Qualification
A Physical Therapist is required to possess the following education and qualification:
- A bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy.
- Master’s in Physical Therapy following which the candidate can earn a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree.
- License can be obtained after passing the National Physical Therapy Examination.
- Residency programs can be completed following graduation programs.
- Aspiring candidates can become specialists by obtaining certifications from the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties.
Physical Therapist Salary
The average income of a physical therapist is found to be $60,200 per annum and it varies depending on the qualification and experience of the therapists.
Health Coordinator Job Profile and Description
Health coordinators are responsible for providing supportive social services to people with certain illness. A health coordinator facilitates the occupational activities of health clinics and other health programs offered by the health care units. Health coordinator works in hospitals, surgical centers or in any health care unit. Health coordinator acts as a liaison between the patients and the doctors. He performs check up of the patients, identifies problems and also directs them to the doctors concerned with the patient’s illness.
Health Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
A health coordinator is required to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Performs health checkups and refers the patient to the concerned doctors.
- Analyses the records of the patient from the hospital or health care database and provides test-reports to the concerned doctors.
- Schedules appointments for patients and guides patients in understanding hospital procedures.
- Solves the concerns or complaints raised by the patient and also collects feedback from the patient regarding the services provided by the hospital and suggests changes to the management.
- Helps in the smooth functioning of the hospital by solving the queries of the doctors, nurses and patients related to administration of the hospital or health care unit.
Health Coordinator Skills and Specifications
A health coordinator is required to possess the following skills and specifications:
- Must be aware of the rules and regulations that are required to conduct health care programs.
- Must be able to handle pressure, good at multi-tasking and must have good planning and decision-making skills.
- Ability to interact with patients of all age groups and willingness to work at any department of the hospital or health care unit.
- Ability to understand the database system of the hospital.
- Good emotional stability and ability to guide patients on medical prescriptions that are provided by the doctors.
Health Coordinator Education and Qualification
A health coordinator is required to have the following education and qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in health education, social work, nursing or any related field.
- Certification can be obtained after passing an examination conducted by the National Association of Health Unit Coordinators.
- Relevant experience in health work can be an added advantage.
- Diploma holders are required to undergo training in hospital management for at least six months.
Health Coordinator Salary
A health coordinator is expected to earn around $56,000 per annum and the income varies depending on the geographic location where the health care coordinator finds his occupation, his qualification and the years of experience.
Dental Hygienist Job Profile and Description
Dental hygienists are responsible for assisting patients with dental procedures in order to promote oral hygiene among patients. A dental hygienist teaches his patients on how to remove deposits from teeth and about the ways to practice good oral hygiene. He makes use of his instruments to in order to clean the teeth and also takes x-rays to check for the presence of abnormalities or diseases. He works in his own dental clinic or also at schools, hospitals or laboratories.
Dental Hygienist Duties and Responsibilities
A dental hygienist is required to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Makes use of dental instruments to clean deposits and stains from the gums and teeth.
- Applies cavity preventing agents like fluorides for preventing dental decay.
- Records patient’s conditions of disease or decay to diagnose and plan treatment methods.
- Explains the relationship between oral health and diet to patients and also help them to choose the toothbrushes that best suit them.
- Prepares models of teeth to explain oral hygiene to patients.
Dental Hygienist Skills and Specifications
A dental hygienist is required to possess the following skills and specifications:
- Paying attention to details provided by patients is the most important skill that is required by a dental hygienist.
- Willingness to work for extra hours.
- Must be a critical thinker to find out causes and solutions for problems.
- Ability to teach well along with good verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge about the tools to be used and willingness to learn continuously.
- Must be up-to-date with the current technological methods for treatment.
Dental Hygienist Education and Qualification
A dental hygienist is required to possess the following education and qualification:
- An Associate’s degree in Dental hygiene from an institution that is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Certifications which can be completed in 2 to 3 year periods in dental hygiene are available.
- License is mandatory and thus can be obtained after passing a national exam that is administered by the American Dental Association’s Joint Commission.
- Candidates who are planning to perform research in the field have to complete a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in dental hygiene.
Dental Hygienist Salary
A dental hygienist is expected to earn around $64,648 annually and it varies depending up on the geographic location of the hygienist and also his experience and qualification. Job opportunities are expected to increase for dental hygienists with the increasing demand for dental services.
Finance Underwriter Job Profile and Description
A finance underwriter performs the job of maintaining the legal standards of a financial firm or the finance department of a certain company. The company policies and their proper execution are looked upon by an underwriter.
A finance underwriter needs to have thorough knowledge of the technical issues related to the financial operations and needs to manage them effectively. The finance underwriter basically functions as a support system for financial activities of a firm by keeping an overall view of all the procedures and finance strategies being executed by the respective company.
Finance Underwriter Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities required to be handled by a finance underwriter include:
- A finance underwriter must be able to effectively report for the finance and accounting policies, insurance claims, shares and stock rates, profits garnered form a particular sale, and such other issues that directly influence the financial status of the respective company.
- The finance underwriter may have job responsibilities for the entire company [especially in case of small-scale companies] or manage a specific department [for large multinational companies] – for both of which the person needs to have complete focus and thorough knowledge of the underlying aspects.
- A finance underwriter must approve of the documentation and company finance presentations.
- It is the job of a finance underwriter to ensure proper execution of the finance strategies and plans designed for either client satisfaction or company profits.
- The finance underwriter particularly keeps tab of all investments involving clients, shareholders, creditors, and/or partners in the business. The investors are clearly and correctly recorded for.
- The final reports to be submitted by finance underwriters must be authentic.
Finance Underwriter Skills and Specifications
The desirable skills and specifications of a finance underwriter include:
- Sound knowledge of the financial aspects and excellent analytical skills
Finance Underwriter Education and Qualification
The education and qualification requirements of a finance underwriter include:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business studies or Finance, Accounting, and related areas of study
- Certification and licensure by State registered bodies of the U.S, acquired on completion of particular finance underwriter courses.
- A Master’s or doctoral degree in some specific field of financing can help candidates hold an upper-hand at job prospects in this field.
Finance Underwriter Salary
The average salary of a finance underwriter ranges between $65,000 and $1, 30,000 annually.