Web developer Career Description
There is no firm, private, governmental, or non-profit, that does not have a presence on the internet. Hence the need for web developers is everywhere. Web developers are primarily responsible to update the contents of a website through developing the background script. So they need to be acquainted with the knowledge in computer languages like HTML, XML, etc. Web developers also have the responsibility to make the design of the website attractive and pleasing to read. They should know the readers’ knowledge and requirements from the website and provide necessary information that is applicable to them. They also should incorporate various technological and upgraded features on the website that can help to measure the performance of the website and make the website look user friendly.
Web developer Job Career Description
- Web developers should be creative and technically sound while developing a website.
- They should get trained in the languages needed to develop the background code and developing the web page sources.
- Web developers should be thoroughly aware of the products and services of the firm and they should periodically update themselves with the developments in the firm.
- The website should be appropriately updated with all the recent happenings and mandatory documents that are needed to be displayed on the website.
- The website is a way to develop good relationships with the customers, increase the brand image of the firm, and maintain long term relationships with the customers. This crucial aim should be kept in mind by the web developers.
Web developer Career Salary
Candidates who want to become web developers can find innumerable opportunities in the field of web development, marketing, advertising, media management, education, internet, etc. Candidates with at least 2-3 years of background relevant experience will be preferred. According to the salary estimates by the National Salary data and released by Pay Scale, the compensation of a web developer ranges from $29,000 to $75,000 per year and the median salary is about $52,000 per year.