Web Designer Team Leader Job Profile and Description
Consider a situation wherein you have the option of clicking on two websites with the same content. Which one would you choose to click on? Probably is the one with the better layout and design, right? Design plays a big role when it comes to repeat visits. A user for the first time would anyway go to any site blind folded, but it’s the design and content that would attract him back repeatedly. That is where your role comes in. As a Web Designer Team Leader, you’d be suggesting design ideas to a team of graphic designers, edit existing work and also sometimes create designs from scratch for high profile clients.
Web Designer Team Leader Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You need to work in tandem with the development and content team and create specifications based on the theme and requirements of a site.
- You need to be able to connect with your team members well and cause them to create the exact design you have in mind without much edits. Hence, you need to have excellent communication skills also.
Web Designer Team Leader Job Skills and Specifications
- You need to prepare job reports pertaining to the design tasks undertaken by your team.
- You should be knowledgeable about the dos and don’ts of design and prepare instruction sheets so the end design complies with SEO and development standards.
Web Designer Team Leader Job Education and Qualifications
- A team leader would be expected to have a management degree, but some companies would even accept a high school diploma.
- Training experience is necessary because you need to be able to train the new joinees.
Web Designer Team Leader Salary
- Salary should be around $5000 – $8000 per month.