Senior Account Executive Job Profile and Description
A senior account executive job is a responsible and vital position that requires the huge experience as an account executive. They have to maintain current accounts and gain fresh accounts. Senior account executives must frequent travel part of their job schedule, depending on the size of their client location and expected client location. Senior account executives must have to achieve sales target given by the company with in time span. This includes managing client accounts as well as making fresh accounts or account. Senior account executives have to also develop proposal quotes, handle contracts or assignments and analyze market trend. Most of the companies, which hire senior account executives, expect somebody with 5 to 7 years of experience in a sales related field.
Senior Account Executive Duties and Responsibilities
- A senior account executive must posses’ excellent verbal skills, written skill and negotiation skills in order to manage accounts efficiently.
- A candidate for this senior account executive position must be able to travel if company demands so.
- Senior account executive may have to work more than 50 – 60 hours per week.
Senior Account Executive Skills and Specifications
- Companies prefer to hire candidates with a bachelor’s degree or higher in a business administration related course.
- Senior Account Executive should handle the stress full situation at any moment during the process continuation.
- Senior Account Executive should work with a team so that juniors can gain something from his skill.
Senior Account Executive Education and Qualification
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in business related major.
- Applicants having an experience in same field in a firm as an account executive is must needed.
Senior Account Executive Job Salary
- The salary range is $1000 – $3500 per month.
- Efficient applicant can demand even 4 times more than average.
Refunds Accounting Job Description
Payroll Accountant Job Description
Principal Accountant Job Description
Private Accountant Job Description
Professional Accountant Job Description
Property and Fixed Asset Accountant Job Description
Night Auditor Job Description
Fresher Accounting Job Description
Credit and Collection Manager Job Description
Corporate Staff Accountant Job Description
Chartered Accountant Job Description
Assistant Accountant Job Description