SAP HR Freelance Trainer Job Profile and Description
Before we delve into what are the job functions of a SAP HR freelance trainer, let’s take a look at what exactly is SAP. Well, for starters, SAP is a business software provider and stands for System Application and Process. They provide industry specific Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions. As a SAP HR Freelance Trainer, you’d be expected to train people in ERP modules so that efficiency and profitability goes up.
SAP HR Freelance Trainer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- As a SAP HR Freelance Trainer, you’d be training different people from different companies as a freelancer and get paid on per assignment or contract basis.
- Most companies now have integrated SAP solutions for better performance, but old employees are not expected to be aware of the software and it’s your job to train them well as an external trainer.
- Teaching could be difficult and challenging if you can’t put your hand on the pulse of the students. It’s important that you have training acumen and good communication skills for this job.
SAP HR Freelance Trainer Job Skills and Specifications
- If you work as a freelancer, you’d probably not be expected to maintain HR records of people, but you’d need to have thorough understanding of HR functions and your training capabilities should reflect that.
- Apart from training, you might also be expected to provide consultation to different HRs on the SAP modules.
SAP HR Freelance Trainer Job Education and Qualifications
- Since this is freelance position, you’d not be pressed hard for degrees, but some might expect you to have at least a management degree in HR.
- You need to be a certified SAP/ERP professional in order to be able to fit the bill.
SAP HR Freelance Trainer Salary
- This is a freelance position, so you can set your own price and be happy. It’s just that the price should be commensurate with your experience and qualifications.
Employment Counselor Job Description
Employment Interviewer Job Description
Executive Search Recruiter Job Description
Help Desk Representative Job Description
Training and Development Specialist Job Description
Resume Writer Job Description
OD Specialist Job Description
Volunteer Coordinator Job Description
Senior HR Executive Job Description
Plant HR Executive Job Description
Regional HR Manager Job Description
HR Professionals Job Description