Public Relations Accounts Executive Job Profile and Description
Public relations account executive can also be called public image builders. This is because they work on improving or building a client’s public image. They ensure that the brand or the clients company is well protected and is well bought by the consumers. Public relations executive ensure that’s there is a healthy and long lasting relationship between the client and the customers. They promote the company and work on building profit bases by making sure that the clients are well satisfied and are receiving maximum returns.
Public Relations Accounts Executive Duties and Responsibilities
- Write press releases that are communicated to the media fraternity to market and promote their clients. They also tell consumer more about the brand or client.
- Design marketing portfolios for clients. This includes company logos, artwork, advertisements and branding materials.
- Responsible for sales, marketing and advertising promotions and other consumer outreach programs.
- Arrange for interviews, road shows and workshops for a client to meet the press and the consumers.
- Create promotional material and presentations that are to be displayed to the press and the consumers.
- Organize workshops and seminars to educate the consumer world on the product and the benefits of its use.
Public Relations Accounts Executive Education and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree related to communications, public relations, commerce with a major in marketing or public relations.
- Any other qualifications in English, marketing or advertising.
- Diploma in public relations.
Public Relations Accounts Executive Skills and Specifications
- An additional of expertise or knowledge in social sciences, finance and business, economics, journalism, communications, journalism.
- Expertise or experience in the field for 3 – 5 years in the field.
- Membership in the Public Relations Student Society of America will also be an added advantage
- Creativity and interest in artwork will also be a major boost.
Public Relations Accounts Executive Salary
This will range between 4000 – 5000 USD monthly depending on expertise.
Any other benefits will be arranged afterwards.
Refunds Accounting Job Description
Payroll Accountant Job Description
Principal Accountant Job Description
Private Accountant Job Description
Professional Accountant Job Description
Property and Fixed Asset Accountant Job Description
Night Auditor Job Description
Fresher Accounting Job Description
Credit and Collection Manager Job Description
Corporate Staff Accountant Job Description
Chartered Accountant Job Description
Assistant Accountant Job Description