Finance Data Analyst Job Profile and Description
A finance data analyst maintains a high job profile in today’s world of finance and business. The major part of corporate operations is contained of data and the responsibility for analyzing finance data is given to finance data analysts.
The individual who is responsible for finance data analysis needs to contain thorough knowledge of the area of finance and related aspects and a clear understanding of the key terms and terminologies involved. The parameters for analyzing finance data must not only be known but should also be clear to a finance data analyst such that he/she can exercise them under real-life situations.
Finance Data Analyst Duties and Responsibilities
The basic and important duties and responsibilities to be handled by finance data analysts include:
- The major responsibility of a finance data analyst is the study and interpretation of data related to finance and business strategies of the particular company.
- The documentation of all financial aspects must be authenticated by the finance data analyst.
- The finance data analyst must ensure complete records of each and every policy planned and/or executed by the company regarding financial aspects.
- It is the job of a finance data analyst to clearly state the objectives of financial strategies and assure all data designed to achieve financial targets satisfy the pre-determined grounds.
- The data presented before a finance data analyst must be examined thoroughly, thereby ensuring complete abiding to the State laws to which the finance departments of U.S are subjected.
- A finance data analyst must necessarily examine the records and reports and approve of the data content prior to final official presentation.
Finance Data Analyst Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications required to be possessed by a finance data analyst include:
- Analytical skills with thorough knowledge of financing aspects
- Communication skills and leadership qualities
- Knowledge of finance and ability to implement the ideas at practical fields of work
Finance Data Analyst Education and Qualification
The education and qualification requirements of a finance data analyst include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related areas of study
- An associate’s degree in accounting is required to qualify as a finance data analyst
- Master’s degree in specific fields of finance studies is required and demanded for by most employers
Finance Data Analyst Salary
A finance data analyst earns an annual salary of $65,000 – $1,20,000, with various individuals falling in various salary section depending on their expertise and professional excellence, education, knowledge, and practical abilities, company nature and profits, job responsibilities and position held, experience, etc.
Finance Generalist Job Profile and Description
The job of a finance generalist specifically does not underline any set of tasks, but includes many job responsibilities such as providing finance related information to prospective clients as well as generating newer clientele base, educating employees and workers regarding various financial practices and company policies, updating finance strategies to suit customer demands and market scenario, etc.
A finance generalist must have a proper knowledge and clear insight into the legislative procedures and regulations imposed upon U.S companies and/or finance-based agencies and organizations regarding their operation of business and execution of finance related tasks. It requires education and training of a high standard and acquiring of appreciable grades on an individual’s part to qualify as a finance generalist in a certain company or firm.
Finance Generalist Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a finance generalist have been given below:
- A finance generalist must have complete information regarding the financial policies and facilities being provided to customers.
- It is the job of a finance generalist to have a complete overview of the plans developed by the finance department, client records and corresponding investments, interest rates and facilities, etc.
- The finance generalist plays an important professional role in determining the annual budget and at audit meetings.
- A finance generalist must have complete information regarding the State rules and regulations related to finance and ensure that they are properly adhered to.
- A finance generalist needs to have reports of all financial documents and accounting records, and maintain them in an ordered manner such that they can be referred to whenever required. The official must also ensure that all documentation is authentic and contains proper and complete details.
- Finance generalists may have to deal with external agents of the company as well – such as stakeholders, partners and shareholders, prospective clients, creditors, and other organizations that might be related to the respective firm in terms of finance and business-making.
Finance Generalist Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications desired of a finance generalist include:
- Knowledge of handling finances and ensuring proper functionality
- Leadership qualities as well as team spirit
- Mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to build and maintain interpersonal relationships at professional level
Finance Generalist Education and Qualification
The education and qualification requirements of a finance generalist include:
- An undergraduate degree in Finance or related fields
- Certified training or completion of courses on finance and corresponding areas from registered institute(s
- A Master’s degree in specific field of study is essential now-a-days when employers demand the highest standard of finance generalists.
Finance Generalist Salary
The salary of finance generalists mostly lie in the range of $85,000 – $1, 75,000 annually, with professionals posing higher qualifications and with more experience earning more per year.
Finance Reporting Manager Job Profile and Description
A finance reporting manager, as the job title clearly implies, is an individual who prepares and manages finance reports for a particular firm or company. The professional has to maintain thorough records of finances and policies that are related to the particular field of work. A finance reporting manager has to report to the top-most authorities regarding the execution of financial strategies in a proper manner and provide authentic details of execution.
The job profile of a finance reporting manager comprises of activities such as preparing monthly, quarterly, or half-yearly reports and financial statements, taxation policies, accounting principles and procedures, and such other issues and topics that are related to management of finances.
Finance Reporting Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- The first and foremost duty of a finance reporting manager would be to provide managerial services in all areas and departments dealing with finances and their effective reporting to respective authorities.
- A finance reporting manager must coordinate and manage events that are conducted in accordance with the company policies and/or objectives to meet the financial requirements.
- Being a manager by position, the individual has to supervise all other financial activities of the company and keep a record of each and every financial transaction as soon as it is incurred.
- The finance reporting manager will need to administer the authenticity of the documents related to finance and other indirect areas that affect the company finance.
- A finance reporting manager has to keep a tab on all the aspects of finance that are being used for the company and/or its clients.
- The general accounting books, trial and balance, balance sheet, cash-flow statements, etc are being prepared by finance department members and the finance reporting manager is responsible for its proper inclusion on the company looks.
Finance Reporting Manager Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications required to be possessed by a finance reporting manager include:
- Mathematical skills and reasoning abilities
- Strong knowledge of the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles [GAAP]
Finance Reporting Manager Education and Qualification
The finance reporting manager needs to possess the following education and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or other related fields of study
- Practical experiences gathered as part of on-job training – from a registered training institute is necessary.
- Specialization or Master’s in related areas of study may offer better job opportunities as a finance reporting manager.
Finance Reporting Manager Salary
A finance reporting manager, on an average, earns a salary of $80,000 – $1, 00,000 annually.
Finance Comptroller Job Profile and Description
A finance comptroller has the job of conducting a total survey of all financial aspects of a company or a certain specific policy by creating an overview of the important objectives that define finance and related areas of business-making of the firm. Hence the comptroller is responsible for all accounting and financial tasks that concern the respective organization. The finance comptroller needs to perform all the major tasks in a company for the finance section and corresponding execution of duties.
An individual working as a finance comptroller may have to handle diverse situations of financial issues and varied effects of strategies on different public grounds and clientele factors, for which one needs to have thorough knowledge and practice of the activities.
Finance Comptroller Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities to be handled by a finance comptroller include:
- Management of the company books of accounts; maintenance of authentic records and legal documents regarding the financial status of the respective firm.
- The finance comptroller is responsible for providing services such as preparation of accounting records, audit making, and approximation of the budget and such other related jobs.
- The regulations imposed by the State on corporate bodies in related fields of Finance and management need to be strictly followed by the company and the official realization of the norms has to be looked after by the finance comptroller only.
- A finance comptroller needs to have thoroughly studied the company requirements in terms of finance and provided services likewise.
- A finance comptroller is responsible for official preparation and maintenance of finance related documents and papers required for authentication.
- Monitoring of financial procedures and policies and proper analysis of the strategies in the field of finance is a major job responsibility of a finance comptroller.
Finance Comptroller Skills and Specifications
The particular skills and specifications required to be possessed by a finance comptroller include:
- Knowledge of finance and related practices
- Mathematical, analytical, and logical skills
- Ability to interact with clients as well as company owners and shareholders with equal involvement and power to convince parties
- Data identification and verification skills
Finance Comptroller Education and Qualification
The education and qualification requirements of a finance comptroller are as follows:
- An undergraduate or Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related fields.
- Training programs under the State registered bodies help individuals qualify on grounds of practical experience as finance comptroller.
Finance Comptroller Salary
The salary of a finance comptroller varies in the range between $65,000 and $1, 50,000 on an annual basis.
Finance Counselor Job Profile and Description
A finance counselor is an individual who maintains client records and provides them with important counseling suggestions. There are many types of finance counselor jobs that include providing financial advice and consultancy services to clients, recommendation in investment related policies and mortgage issues, and other finance matters that are of quality standard in view of customer demands and satisfaction as well as company policies.
A finance counselor basically works on behalf of the company or firm dealing with finance matters and advises clients on specific policies and finance strategies. The job of counseling demands thorough knowledge and practice in financial transactions and related areas of work by the respective professional.
Finance Counselor Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a finance counselor include:
- It is the responsibility of a finance counselor to check all debt-related issues and provide legal financial assistance to clients, as and when required.
- A finance counselor must have thorough knowledge of the general strictures as well as company policies and provide customers with appropriate information in all finance-related matters.
- A finance counselor must have records of customer investments, mortgage issues, and other finance strategies involved as part of the company’s business-making policy.
- The finance counselor must have thorough knowledge of the policies set by the governing authorities of the State and must provide counseling advises likewise.
- The job of a finance counselor involves maintenance of customer documents as well as the company books of accounts, so as to provide proper information and details as required.
- Finance counselors need to maintain professional relations with outsiders – be it clients or stakeholders, as well as with the respective firm’s employees and provide authentic information.
Finance Counselor Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications required of a finance counselor have been given below:
- Finance and management abilities
- Logical, mathematical, and analytical skills
- Reasoning abilities; interpersonal skills
Finance Counselor Education and Training
The education and training requirements of a finance counselor are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting, Management, or related studies.
- Training programs under a registered body is necessary, such as the Certified Personal Finance Counselor [CPFC] plan is required to be participated in.
- Practical experience and handling of real-life customers is necessary to qualify as a finance counselor.
Finance Counselor Salary
The average salary of a finance counselor is $33,000 annually.
Finance Coordinator Job Profile and Description
The job of a finance coordinator is to properly organize and manage the financial objectives and policies of a certain firm or organization. As the job title implies clearly, a finance coordinator is responsible for coordinating finance related activities within various departments of the company as well as beyond company boundaries – with other organizations and companies.
Framing financial strategies that adhere to the State legislations and regulations is an important responsibility contained in the job profile of a finance coordinator. One must be properly educated and trained in the real-life practices of financial practices such as accounts management, audit preparation, tax calculations, etc. to qualify as a finance coordinator.
Finance Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
A finance coordinator must possess the following duties and responsibilities:
- It is the job of a finance coordinator to overlook all the financial entries in the books of accounts and maintain all finance related records.
- A finance coordinator must strictly abide by the rules and regulations put forward by the State in operating business and corresponding finance activities. Thegenerally accepted accounting principles [GAAP] must be rigorously followed while designing any finance strategy or during execution of any related activities.
- The job duties of finance coordinator include preparing of tax records and maintaining them as per the norms of Financial Assistance Program [FAP].
- A finance coordinator must maintain the records and documents properly and efficiently and provide them whenever required. The documents must be kept signed and approved by senior authorities and supervisors.
- A finance coordinator is professionally responsible for arranging meetings and events within the company [inter-departmental] or with other firms and organizations regarding financial issues and policies of the respective company.
- Income statements and banking reports must be thoroughly analyzed by finance coordinators and necessary actions must be taken.
- Audits are to be conducted by finance coordinators and taxation policies must be surveyed and prepared effectively.
Finance Coordinator Skills and Specification
The skills and specifications required to be possessed by a finance coordinator include:
- Mathematical, logical, and analytical skills; financial management abilities
- Verbal and non-verbal abilities; communication skills
- Leadership skills; ability to work in groups
Finance Coordinator Education and Qualification
The education and qualification requirements of a finance coordinator include:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and/or management related fields
- On-the-job training in audit, tax, and other finance practices
- Master’s degree in specific areas of finance coordination is highly regarded for.
Finance Coordinator Salary
A finance coordinator earns an annual salary of $60,000 – $1, 30,000 on an average.
Logistics Director Job Profile and Description
Logistics directors organize storage and distribution of the goods. They have to ensure that the correct product is delivered at the correct point in a timely manner. Many logistics directors are directly involved in stock control, transportation, warehousing and monitoring the flow of the goods.
A logistics director must have a comprehensive understanding of supply chain management for coordinating effectively and liaise with the suppliers of manufacturers, raw materials, consumers and retailers. They have to be aware of the various external influences on logistics movement.
Logistics Director Duties and Responsibilities
The typical duties and responsibilities that a logistics director has to discharge are as follows:
- Ensure that effective and robust logistics related security, safety, and regularity employee training programs are taken up.
- Drive and facilitate the organization’s strategy for cultivating a fully engaged logistics workforce.
- Developing of quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintaining the order flow of all products and managing the customer delivery chain.
- Maintaining and caring for the warehousing and logistics hub.
- Managing the sourcing, tracking and reception of products and materials.
- Evaluating and reviewing the organization’s logistics operation business practices, updating and developing process documentation, streamlining opportunities, and eliminating the non-value added services.
Logistics Director Skills and Specifications
The typical skills and specifications required from a logistics director include the following:
- Strong business acumen for effectively managing the costs and revenues. Anticipating market and client opportunities and responding appropriately.
- Self –managing and the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Effective in building customer relations.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Geographical knowledge of major clients, competition, economic trends etc.
- Understanding client needs and anticipating the responds and changes appropriately.
- Ability to persuade clients for accepting reasonable solutions.
- Negotiation skills i.e. the ability for protecting the interests of the organization via negotiations.
- Proficiency in computers, especially spreadsheets.
- Superb negotiation skills.
Logistics Director Education and Qualification
Common educational qualifications required from a logistics director are as follows:
- A bachelors’ degree in commerce with accounts or finance as major.
- An MBA degree logistics management is of added advantage.
- Over seven years’ experience in logistics management and three years’ experience in managing logistics staff.
Logistics Director Salary
A logistic director is usually paid an average annual salary of $91,000 including bonuses and perks. Remuneration increases with experience.
Lab Director Job Profile and Description
The lab director is entrusted with the responsibility to administer the daily scientific and technical operations in a clinical environment. These include the examination of data, creation of reports, management of staff and also liaising with the external and internal clients.
A lab director, additionally, ensures that the lab facility operates as per the regulatory provisions of the government and the organization.
Lab Director Duties and Responsibilities
Typical duties and responsibilities that a lab director has to discharge comprise the following:
- Leading, formulating and implementing strategic vision for further increasing the value of the lab programs and mission that impact the regional and national needs.
- Leading the facility through significant challenges.
- Identifying and funding the programs for sustaining the lab, including investments in infrastructure upgrades and new science facilities.
- Attracting, developing and retaining the highest quality of managerial and scientific leadership for ensuring a diverse talent pipeline.
- Setting expectations towards institutional priorities, outcomes and performance.
- Leading implementation and formulation of infrastructural improvement strategies.
- Managing the financial performance of the lab and also identifying and implementing the appropriate strategies for reducing costs and improving the quality of services.
Lab Director Skills and Specifications
Some of the core skills and specifications that a lab director must have include the following:
- Excellent executive presence including strong communication skills and demonstrated ability for motivating and inspiring others to action.
- Ability to forge a successful interaction with the key constituents that includes customers and governments and business partners and peers.
- Recording the development of industrial relationship for advanced technological deployment and development.
- Working knowledge of industrial and commercial practices in partnering and advanced research.
- Demonstrated commitment for diversifying, leadership and staff development.
- Demonstrated ability for achieving an excellence in operations including security, safety, information systems management, financial operations, facility management and environmental management.
- Skilled in implementing and communicating strategic direction and organizational vision.
- Ability for gaining staff confidence and trust.
Lab Director Education and Qualification
Common educational qualifications required from a lab director are as follows:
- A bachelor’s degree in medical technology.
- Relevant federal certification.
- At least five years’ of experience in laboratory management.
- Experience in growing and expanding a laboratory is a must.
Lab Director Salary
A lab director can command an annual average salary of $91,470. In some cases, a lab director may not be a candidate from the medical fraternity.
Administration director Job Profile and Description
An administrative director of a company is one who is a member of the board of directors and the overall head of the administrative activities of the company. The everyday operations of the company are the responsibility of the administrative director and he is responsible for all the costs involved in administration of the company.
It is the primary duty of the administrative director to ensure that the company functions in a smooth manner and resolves all administrative issues smartly. An administrative director is a functional head in a company on whom the entire operational efficiency of the company rests.
Administration director Duties and Responsibilities
The key duties and responsibilities of an administrative director are:-
- Lead the administrative staff to perform their duties correctly that will push the company towards growth path.
- Maintain liaison and contacts with important persons that will help the company in profitability.
- Proper coordination with other board members to ensure overall objective of the company is met.
- Devise plans and annual administrative budget that will be followed for the entire year.
- Preparation and submission of annual administrative report that provides performance of the administrative department for the entire year.
- Management of a conducive work environment that promotes good work culture.
Administration director Skills and Specifications
The skills essential for an administrative director include:-
- The administrative director should possess a very positive attitude towards work and display enthusiasm.
- He should have excellent leadership skills to lead a large administrative team.
- He should have an eye for detail
- Should have persuasive ability to lead the company towards growth.
- Should be able to lead and motivate a large team.
- Should have organizing and controlling capabilities
Administration director Education and Qualification
The educational requirements for an administrative director are provided as follows:-
- It is an important to have a Bachelors degree in Management, commerce or arts.
- Though it is not essential a Masters degree in Business administration from a reputed university is preferable.
Administration director Salary
The salary of an administrative director varies according to the experience and education background as detailed below:-
- For those with an experience of less than two years the salary can range between $50,000 to $75000 per annum.
- For those with an experience of over three years the salary can be up to $1, 00,000 per annum.
- For those with experience of more than five years the salary can be over $1, 50,000 per annum.
Editorial Art Director Job Profile and Description
Editorial art directors are mostly responsible for what an advertisement would look like. They’re involved in creating campaigns that have a positive and instant impact on the customer so as to promote the brand that’s being advertised.
Editorial art directors are also employed in various industries like the print and electronic media, publishing etc.; they work from the brief with the copywriter and generate ideas for presenting to the client. An editorial art director also commissions specialists like photographers and artists for working on a project.
Editorial Art Director Duties and Responsibilities
Following are some of the typical duties and responsibilities that an editorial art director is likely to pursue:
- Formulating the basic design layout or the presentation approach and also specify the details for materials. This includes size and type, graphics, photographs, video, sound, animation and other similar factors.
- Reviewing and approving the proofs of printed copy and art copy materials developed by the team members.
- Managing own projects and accounts and working within the budget and also scheduling requirement.
- Conferring with the art, copywriting, creative and the production department heads for discussing the requirements of the clients and the presentation concepts and also coordinating the creative activities.
- Presenting the final design layout before the clients for approval.
- Conferring with the client for determining the budget, objectives, background information and the presentation approach for techniques and styles.
Editorial Art Director Skills and Specifications
Skills and specifications that an editorial art director must possess include the following:
- Be highly creative and have an in-depth understanding of typography, photography and the printing techniques.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work as a part of a team and with a range of professionals.
- Excellent knowledge of computers, especially designing software.
- Highly motivated, well organized and the ability to deliver under pressure.
- Eye for detailing and ability to work within a fixed budget.
Editorial Art Director Education and Qualification
The educational qualifications that an editorial art director is required to have are as follows:
- Graduation from an accredited university or college, with a degree in arts or graphic designing or any related area.
- At least 10 years’ of work experience in a similar field.
Editorial Art Director Salary
An editorial art director can expect to draw a salary of about $87,900, as per figures released by the US labor bureau.