Internet Framework Engineer Job Profile and Description
An internet framework engineer would be a combination of a high level programmer and researcher. You need to have in depth knowledge of different programming languages and be able to create applications based on different internet frameworks. It goes without saying that you need to have excellent understanding of some basic programming languages like C and C++. An understanding of how the internet browsers wok is extremely essential because that’s what you are going to deal with. You’d have to be able to maintain the composure and rigidity of an internet browser like chrome, safari etc. You also need to have a thorough understanding of OOPs concepts.
Internet Framework Engineer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You’d be responsible for data research, data mining and preparation of data sheets as per specifications.
- You need to have a thorough understanding of web architecture, how sites on the internet work, how the browsers themselves work and what changes in backend programming can improve the performance of a particular browser.
Internet Framework Engineer Job Skills and Specifications
- You need to understand the concepts of computer engineering and be able to crate reports on the integrity of different browsers.
- These days’ mobile phones have changed the way we browse the internet, so understanding of mobile phone browser platforms would be essential.
Internet Framework Engineer Job Education and Qualifications
- You need to an engineering degree…preferably in computer sciences or information technology in order to qualify for this role. A degree in electronics would also suffice ion the case of some companies.
- A management degree would give your C.V a boost because this is senior level position and such positions come with additional responsibilities.
Internet Framework Engineer Salary
- Salary should be around $10000 – $16000 per month.