Financial Systems Analyst Job Description and Profile
Under general direction, the job of Financial Systems Analyst entails participation and coordination of the testing, design, evaluation and implementation of manual and automated financial accounting system. He is responsible for the modification as well as implementation of less complex systems of tasks or processes. A financial system analysis performs other related duties and tasks as required.
Duties and Specifications
- Evaluates processes, procedures and systems on financial accounting work in order to achieve workflow efficiency and conformance to government and company accounting principles.
- Collects pertinent information on organizational structure, processes, rules and regulations, computer technology and policies and procedures.
- Identifies required process improvements and analyzes alternatives for possible new accounting systems.
- Obtains all possible input as well as feedback on financial account system needs from all concerned parties.
- Assigns and evaluates the work of financial accounting and programming staff members working for the modification and development of systems.
- Interacts and works with data processing staff members in order to find resolution to problems and issues related to platforms on data communications.
- Conducts evaluations of performance on financial accounting systems and performs adjustments and changes whenever necessary.
Skills and Specifications
- Able to gather and analyze important data, develop the right solutions and evaluate corresponding results.
- Must know how to plan, create and prioritize work.
- Be able to establish and maintain work relationship with company staff as well as vendors.
- Able to interact with company staff with limited amount of computer knowledge.
- Must know how to prepare written documents such as reports and correspondences.
- Able to make presentations.
- Must be able to maintain total impartiality and objectivity, particularly in forming decisions.
- Be able to learn efficiently the principles of accounting policies, regulations and procedures.
- Must be adept at providing directions to others.
Education and Qualifications
- Possession of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Possession of certificate and licensure as CPA or Certified Public Accountant.
- 1 year of professional experience as auditor, accountant or computer analyst that has participation in financial accounting designs.
Systems Analyst Job Description
Software Business Analyst Job Description
Requirement Analyst Job Description
Marketing Data Analyst Job Description
HR Analyst Job Description
Criminal Analyst Job Description
CFA Job Description
Staff Analyst Job Description
Public Affairs Analyst Job Description
Business Analyst Job Descriptions
Database Analyst Job Descriptions
Sales Analyst Job Descriptions