Departmental Fiscal Manager Job Description and Profile
Under administrative direction, the job of Departmental Fiscal Manager entails directing and administering fiscal programs in a department. The Departmental Fiscal Manager exercises overall control on the operational budget and other financial aspects of the department. He likewise performs related tasks and duties as required.
Duties and Specifications
- Plans, administers and implements various fiscal programs within the department like billing, accounting, credit, purchasing, contracts, grants and collections.
- Oversees preparation and monitors the budget of the department to ensure conformance with expectations when it comes to expenditure and revenue plans.
- Coordinates and works with the office of the auditor in preparing the financial audits, cost allocation and statements plans.
- Directs the creation of budget and other related reports.
- Acts as effective liaison between his department and various federal and state agencies.
- Develops fiscal procedures and programs necessary to qualify for various state and federal revenues.
Skills and Specifications
- Must be able to plan and prioritize related work.
- Must know how to prepare budgets.
- Able to prepare and create a variety of documents such as procedures and policies, contracts, grant proposals and other various types of fiscal reports.
- Must gather and examine data, form conclusions and create the best decisions as well as recommendations.
- Must have the skill to properly supervise staff members.
- Be able to establish harmonious work relationships with other employees.
- Must know how to make effective public presentations.
- Be able to learn operations and exercise proper judgment especially when it comes to sensitive situations.
Educations and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- 4 years of solid professional experience in the field of accounting; which includes 2 years of responsibility for heading professional fiscal and accounting staff members
- Possesses valid State Driver’s License (Class C) is required.
Amusement Park Manager Job Description
Golf Club Manager Job Description
Events Promoter Job Description
Audience Feedback Manager Job Description
Consulting Manager Job Description
Compliance Manager Job Description
Health and Safety Manager Job Description
Financial Asset Manager Job Description
Complaints Manager Job Description
Communications Manager Job Description
Commercial Manager Job Description
Commercial Finance Manager Job Description