Corporate Accountant Job profile and Description
Corporate accountant is the general overseer in all divisions and regional accounting department in a company. The holder of this position is in charge of overseeing and supervising all the accounting divisions. All divisions and regional accounting department contribute to the final financial reporting and compliance that the corporate accountant compiles in a single report.
Corporate Accountant Duties and Responsibilities
- In charge of consolidated financial statements for the company and consolidation of ledger accounts.
- Collecting of individual accounts from each division and consolidating them into the overall company account.
- Supervision and management of all divisional accounting departments so as to ensure equal contribution to the revenue stream and that all take liability in the overall financial statement.
- Preparation and management of the annual corporate audit. Including preparatory and overseeing the whole audit process.
- Provision of necessary accounting and auditing information to the corporate board, shareholders and stakeholders when need be,
- Supervision of daily, monthly and quarterly subsidiary ledgers. These ledgers cover the small firms and companies that are under the corporate office.
- Corporate accountant is in charge of annual budgeting process, preparation and also presenting it to the shareholders and relevant stakeholders.
Corporate Accountant Skills and Specifications
- Expert knowledge and expertise in all accounting and financial disciplines.
- Ability to write and present proposal to the corporate board and shareholders regarding finances.
- Ability to initiate and implement financial strategies.
- Ability to provide leadership and supervision to be able to achieve financial plans and objectives.
Corporate Accountant Education and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business administration accounting major, commerce degree also accounting major.
- ACCA or any other accounting certification or license will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Hyperion Enterprise and Essbase, Oracle 11 or Microsoft Excel and Workbooks
Corporate Accountant Salary
- The salary will range between $60,000 –$ 70,000.
Refunds Accounting Job Description
Payroll Accountant Job Description
Principal Accountant Job Description
Private Accountant Job Description
Professional Accountant Job Description
Property and Fixed Asset Accountant Job Description
Night Auditor Job Description
Fresher Accounting Job Description
Credit and Collection Manager Job Description
Corporate Staff Accountant Job Description
Chartered Accountant Job Description
Assistant Accountant Job Description