College Education Sales Account Executive Job Profile and Description
Private colleges are operated as businesses and many don’t have a huge demand to get in for that college to be highly selective. Many are engaged in marking strategies to attract graduating senior high students to enter their campus and promptly embark on visiting high schools and getting the list of topnotch graduates to offer scholarships and other inducements to enter their colleges. The work is done by College Education Sales Account Executives.
College Education Sales Account Executive Duties and Responsibilities
- Visit high school campuses and request permission from the school administrator or principal to conduct college education briefings.
- Disseminate college brochures to students in campuses and upload to social media sites and the college website for easy downloading.
- Develop a marketing and sales program to attract high school graduates in the top 100 graduating class to attend a college seminar.
- Visit potential student clients in their homes or schools to discuss their career opportunities
- Secure a copy of high school records of top 100 students to evaluate their respective career opportunities in the college
- Assist students in going through college admissions
College Education Sales Account Executive Skills and Specifications
- Must have excellent communications skills to conduct classroom lectures and presentations. as well as social and persuasive interpersonal skills
- Must have complete knowledge about the college course offered, facilities, teaching methods and professorial credentials, campus regulations to satisfy student questions.
- Can work beyond regular work hours and can travel to target markets
College Education Sales Account Executive Education and Qualifications
- A college degree in marketing, business administration or related fields is basic
- 3-5 years of experience in sales in service industry area is an advantage.
College Education Sales Account Executive Head Salary
The average annual salary for a College Education Sales Account Executive varies wildly among private colleges, state and the position holder’s experience. Typical annual salary range is from $36.800 to $52,400 excluding sales commissions.
Secondary Education Sales Account Executive Job Description
Export Sales Manager Job Description
Franchise Sales Manager Job Description
Packaging Sales Manager Job Description
Food Packaging Manager Job Description
Sales Promotions Manager Job Description
Sales Professional Job Description
Regional Sales Manager Job Description
Jewelry Sales Job Description
Hotel Sales Manager Job Description
Car Salesman Job Description
Supermarket Sales Job Description