Call Center Manager Job Profile and Description
A call center manager is an individual responsible for the day to day operations and management of a call centre. They have to ensure that the customer service targets are met by the call center executives. They may have to plan in order to develop the call center and understand the areas that would require improvement. They may have to liaise with the client or the first party to understand their requirement and also to get more business.
There are few processes and procedures that the executives have to follow while taking calls. The call center manager has to ensure that the executives are following the procedures. He also to check whether the executives are maintaining the confidential information and in case any of the executives misuse the confidential information the call centre manger may have to take strict actions. It is also his responsibility to ensure that the customers are being delivered service of high standard and are satisfied. He may also supervise the changes that are required in the operation process.
Call Center Manager Duties and Responsibilities
There are various duties and responsibilities that a call center manager has to follow:
- Ensuring that proper call procedure are followed
- Ensuring that confidentiality of customer information is maintained
- Implementation of new working procedures in the operation process
- Addressing the executives and teal leaders about changes in a certain process
- Checking that call quality is maintained
- Making arrangements for training of new joiners and also of existing staff
- Meeting with the clients in order to understand their needs
- Coaching and motivating staff
- Attending to the issues of the staff and trying to find a solution
- Reviewing the performance of the staff
Call Center Manager Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications that a call centre manager must have are as follows:
- Problem solving skills
- Should be motivating in nature
- Excellent telephonic skills
- Must have training skills
- Good knowledge about customer satisfaction
- Impressive communication and interpersonal skills.
Call Center Manager Education and Qualification
Any candidate applying for the position of a call center manager must have work experience in a call center or any call center related activities. A degree in management studies or consumer studies is also compulsory.
Call Center Manager Salary
The average salary of a call centre manager can be anywhere between $34000 and $52000 per annum depending upon the job profile.
IT is one of the most flourishing job sectors today and the IT manager is that professional who occupies a very important position here. This professional has the duty of planning, setting up and executing the network design related to the organization, he works for.
He is also responsible for managing the telephone system pertaining to the organization, the office administration duties, training of new recruits in the department etc. From the task of innovating new systems to maintaining of the existing ones, all falls within his aegis.
IT Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the diverse departments of information technology in order to ensure their smooth functioning.
- Supervising and taking charge of those activities which are related to the productivity of the workers.
- Setting the goal, planning, and organizing the next step in the project, guiding and offering directions to the workers placed under him.
- Encouraging and coaching others in order to improve the quality of the work. * Evaluating and analyzing.
- Evaluating and examining the processes or procedures and deciding on the best choice for producing an outcome.
- Track the progress of the activities and effectiveness of individuals and reviewing them and offering the required counseling.
- Providing satisfaction amongst the customers in order to take the company name to a higher status.
- Setting up high standards and achieving them by motivating and guiding the workers through the process of project operation.
IT Manager Education, Training and Qualifications
A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field is highly required but a master’s degree is even more preferable. Apart from formal degree, people here require experience and managerial qualities to function in this field.
IT Manager Degrees, Courses & Certification
Along with formal education, these professionals require certifications in different streams of networking and information technology. Specialization in certain streams helps them to reach their desired position. A management diploma along with these essential degrees is also necessary.
IT Manager Skills and Specifications
- Good deal of knowledge in networking and software handling
- Idea of network designing and operation
- Good knowledge in network designing and security
- Flair for technology
- Excellent technical and logical knowledge
- Strategic planning abilities
- Supervisory and leadership skills
IT Manager Salary/Wage
The salary of an IT manager is about $90,000 annually. They can gain additional financial support if they sign up for high end sophisticated IT projects. This salary can be even higher for those who work in a better location or possess more experience.