Call Center Manager Job Profile and Description
A call center manager is an individual responsible for the day to day operations and management of a call centre. They have to ensure that the customer service targets are met by the call center executives. They may have to plan in order to develop the call center and understand the areas that would require improvement. They may have to liaise with the client or the first party to understand their requirement and also to get more business.
There are few processes and procedures that the executives have to follow while taking calls. The call center manager has to ensure that the executives are following the procedures. He also to check whether the executives are maintaining the confidential information and in case any of the executives misuse the confidential information the call centre manger may have to take strict actions. It is also his responsibility to ensure that the customers are being delivered service of high standard and are satisfied. He may also supervise the changes that are required in the operation process.
Call Center Manager Duties and Responsibilities
There are various duties and responsibilities that a call center manager has to follow:
- Ensuring that proper call procedure are followed
- Ensuring that confidentiality of customer information is maintained
- Implementation of new working procedures in the operation process
- Addressing the executives and teal leaders about changes in a certain process
- Checking that call quality is maintained
- Making arrangements for training of new joiners and also of existing staff
- Meeting with the clients in order to understand their needs
- Coaching and motivating staff
- Attending to the issues of the staff and trying to find a solution
- Reviewing the performance of the staff
Call Center Manager Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications that a call centre manager must have are as follows:
- Problem solving skills
- Should be motivating in nature
- Excellent telephonic skills
- Must have training skills
- Good knowledge about customer satisfaction
- Impressive communication and interpersonal skills.
Call Center Manager Education and Qualification
Any candidate applying for the position of a call center manager must have work experience in a call center or any call center related activities. A degree in management studies or consumer studies is also compulsory.
Call Center Manager Salary
The average salary of a call centre manager can be anywhere between $34000 and $52000 per annum depending upon the job profile.
Retail Career Descriptions
Research Career Descriptions
Pharmaceutical Career Descriptions
Oil / Energy Career Descriptions
Office Career Descriptions
Nursing Career Descriptions
Media Career Descriptions
Marketing Career Descriptions
Manufacturing Career Descriptions
Management Career Descriptions
Maintenance Career Descriptions
Legal Career Descriptions