Business Relationship Analyst Job Profile and Description
A business relationship analyst is an individual who is responsible for analyzing the relationship of the business organization with its clients, customers and other parties as well.
The success of any business organization largely depends on how it maintains its relation with its clients, staff and customers and here comes the role of business relationship analyst. The candidate working in this position needs to collect the data, analyze them, prepare reports and then finally come out with a needed solution to a problem.
Business Relationship Analyst Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities to be followed by a business relationship analyst are listed below.
- Coordinate all activities regarding clients and customers such as client presentations, client reporting and consultant analysis figures.
- Analyze the management effort to setup good relationship with both domestic and international clients and present them before the management teams.
- Become part of various types of projects put forward by the management as part of relationship management function.
- Deal with account management tasks such as account operations, transition management, restructuring accounts etc.
- Developing stock stories and briefing memos.
- Take part in internal client meeting and calls.
- Make deep knowledge about the marketplace and investment business information’s regarding the company.
Business Relationship Analyst Skills and Specifications
There are various skills and specifications needed for this job post and some of them are listed below:
- Strong analytical skills
- Great understanding about various business strategies and activities that are made to assess the performance on a timely base.
- Understanding various solutions that can be used in special cases or situations.
- Knowledge in IT solutions that are used in making reports, graphs etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good management skills.
- Capable of adapting into a fast paced environment without getting into pressure.
- Very sound business judgment ability along with brilliant organizational skills.
Business Relationship Analyst Education and Qualifications
The educational qualifications needed for this job post are as follows:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in subjects related to management is needed.
- Post graduate degree like an MBA is preferred by employer these days.
- 2 – 3 years experience in any specific field can make you a very strong contender.
Business Relationship Analyst Salary
The average pay scale for a skilled business relationship analyst is around $70000. However this figure will vary depending on the qualification and type of industry the person is specialized in.