Business Development Duties and Responsibilities:
The following are the duties and responsibilities of a person at the position of a business development manager or officer:
- A business development officer sets targets and develops strategies for the growth of business prospects for the company.
- A business development manager also looks after the development process of draft.
- proposals which are formed as a result of team meetings or discussions.
- Proposes ideas and methods to expand the business scope in the market.
- Conducts meetings to develop ideas to acquire project bids.
Business Development Skills and Qualifications:
Any person who wishes to become a business development personnel in a company must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Ability to discuss and argue on strategic and financial issues.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills so as to conduct meetings with clients and other employees of the company.
- A strong personality to enforce duties and delegate business development work.
- One must possess excellent managerial skills and knowledge of the market in order to become a business development officer.
Business Development Educational Qualifications:
The following are the educational qualifications which are required from a person at the job position of a business development manager:
- A high school passing certificate from a recognised school.
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline, preferably finance, accountancy or business management is a requisite for a person interested in the job of a business development officer.
- Master’s degree in business administration or MBA from an accredited college is often a prerequisite for this kind of a job position.
- Diploma course or training in business development, market strategies etc may also be required in most cases.
Business Development Salary:
A person working within the business development team of a company is expected to earn between $30000 and $50000 whereas a business development manager’s average median salary is $83000.
- A High School Diploma
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Network Administration, Computer Programming or Computer Science
Systems Administrator Salary
The average annual salary of a systems administrator is around $ 77,000 which may also vary depending upon the experience and the job profile.