Associate Consultant Job Description and Profile
Associate Consultants are those professionals who have the responsibility of evaluating the business and technical fields and participating in the important client based meetings. Associate consultants are carrying out a number of sophisticated management-related tasks like that of working along with the managers for defining the hypotheses, developing of the commercialized insights etc. The associate consultant needs to identify the problems, offer recommendations and assist in implementing the proposed solutions for the best interest of the organization.
Associate Consultant Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading different modules of project works and driving analytical insights.
- Coaching Analysts in the key research and data securing activities.
- Directing and providing quality control for team’s analytical and research work.
- Building complex economical models in order to assess the influence of tactical options on the future performance of the products.
- Undertaking the vastly analytical projects consisting of the adaptive analysis, valuing the testing, and effective mapping of sales force.
- Working alongside the Managers and Partners in order to help them define the hypotheses, develop the insights of commercial nature and communicate the results to the clients.
- Developing novel management and strategic tools for providing strong foundation for the career growth.
- Reviewing and summarizing the internal data of the client.
- Collaborate with case team members to derive trends, conclusions and recommendations based on the analyses
- Offering thoughtful insights and helpful recommendations to the clients.
Associate Consultant Education, Training and Qualifications
Experience of 5 years at least of work in the related field is necessary. Companies hire associate consultants who come with strong academic background, for example, those who hold Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or a related field. A MBA degree and familiarity with Microsoft is highly preferable.
Associate Consultant Job Degrees, Courses & Certification
The Associate Consultant might take up some certification course like that of CFA or CSC Catalyst in order to understand the intricacies of the field in a better fashion. The job market for this field is quite vast and an ably qualified and experienced professional would not have any difficulty in landing up an appropriate job in this field.
Associate Consultant Job Skills and Specifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to advise people correctly on different important issues
- Good leadership and organizational abilities
Associate Consultant Job Salary/Wage
The salary of an associate consultant is $118,421 per annum. However, the salary might vary depending on the experience, expertise and the area of work to which the professional is associated with.