Advertising Director Job Description and Profile
Advertising Director is responsible for coordinating different facets of an advertising campaign, creating a concept and then implementing it in such a way that it proves to be extremely successful in nature. He has to ensure that the idea operates in the way it is scheduled and the clients are sufficiently satisfied. An advertising director may be employed in different sectors and their most important task is to advertise and promote a product or service sufficiently. He needs to lead the advertising campaigns, create different commercials and advertisements.
Advertising director duties and responsibilities
- Promoting for the product of a company and helping it reach out to the people.
- Interpreting the communication strategies and then developing the proposed creative treatments, which are coordinated with the strategy.
- Initiating and stimulating creative ideas thereby developing the vision, design and direction of the product.
- Overseeing every branch of design in the organization in order to ensure that the result does not fall short of the client’s requirements.
- Carrying out the process of product development and ensuring that it is coordinated with the company’s product range.
- Coordinating the different design ideas and technologies offered for the best results of the company.
- Developing novel ideas in order to give the product a different look and feel completely divorced from the rest.
- Marketing this new design and look of the product in order to make it highly acceptable by the audience.
- Determining the budget of an advertising campaign and ensuring that the budget is maintained throughout the process.
Advertising Director Education, Training and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Journalism or Mass Communication is imperative along with coursework in subjects like Marketing and Business administration. Awareness about programming, designing techniques is also required in order to do well in this field. At least five years experience in this field is necessary.
Advertising Director Degrees, Courses & Certification
Certifications on advertising are available which can help the professional to earn a strong position in the industry. The demand for such professional is quite high, because of which a professional with requisite expertise can land up a good job here. Often the copywriters are promoted to the position of advertising director once the credentials required attaining the position.
Advertising Director Skills and Specifications
- Highly creative in nature
- Great supervisory skills
- Excellent communication trends
- Awareness about the recent advertising skills
- Responsible and organized
- Stress tolerance
- Strong command over technical aspects
Advertising Director Salary/Wage
The salary of the creative director is about $150,000 per year. However, the salary of this professional depends on the nature, experience and nature of the industry he/ she is working for.
Safety Director Job Description
Education Director Job Description
Creative Director Job Description
Athletic Director Job Description
Preschool Director Job Description
Product Management Director Job Description
Staffing Director Job Description
Site Director Job Description
Regional Sales Director Job Description
Online Marketing Director Job Description
National Sales Director Job Description
Gallery Director Job Description