Administration director Job Profile and Description
An administrative director of a company is one who is a member of the board of directors and the overall head of the administrative activities of the company. The everyday operations of the company are the responsibility of the administrative director and he is responsible for all the costs involved in administration of the company.
It is the primary duty of the administrative director to ensure that the company functions in a smooth manner and resolves all administrative issues smartly. An administrative director is a functional head in a company on whom the entire operational efficiency of the company rests.
Administration director Duties and Responsibilities
The key duties and responsibilities of an administrative director are:-
- Lead the administrative staff to perform their duties correctly that will push the company towards growth path.
- Maintain liaison and contacts with important persons that will help the company in profitability.
- Proper coordination with other board members to ensure overall objective of the company is met.
- Devise plans and annual administrative budget that will be followed for the entire year.
- Preparation and submission of annual administrative report that provides performance of the administrative department for the entire year.
- Management of a conducive work environment that promotes good work culture.
Administration director Skills and Specifications
The skills essential for an administrative director include:-
- The administrative director should possess a very positive attitude towards work and display enthusiasm.
- He should have excellent leadership skills to lead a large administrative team.
- He should have an eye for detail
- Should have persuasive ability to lead the company towards growth.
- Should be able to lead and motivate a large team.
- Should have organizing and controlling capabilities
Administration director Education and Qualification
The educational requirements for an administrative director are provided as follows:-
- It is an important to have a Bachelors degree in Management, commerce or arts.
- Though it is not essential a Masters degree in Business administration from a reputed university is preferable.
Administration director Salary
The salary of an administrative director varies according to the experience and education background as detailed below:-
- For those with an experience of less than two years the salary can range between $50,000 to $75000 per annum.
- For those with an experience of over three years the salary can be up to $1, 00,000 per annum.
- For those with experience of more than five years the salary can be over $1, 50,000 per annum.
Fresher Administrative Job Description
Chief Security Administrator Job Description
Confidential Payroll Manager Job Description
Administration Career Descriptions
Risk Fiscal Administrator Job Description
Medical Records Administrator Job Description
Company Facilities Supervisor Job Description
Administrative Services Clerk Job Description
High School Admissions Administrator Job Description
University Admissions Administrator Job Description
Sanatorium Administrator Job Description
Animal Show Training Curator Job Description