Account Administrator Job profile and Description
Account administrator is responsible for handling and managing a customer or clients account. Provide the client with information to support their work, handle the client’s inquiries, schedules and also help maintain the contract with the client. The account administrator is in charge of overseeing that clients contract is renewed in time before it expires. Ensure that the clients are accorded the right services and all client requirements are met appropriately.
Account Administrator Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide customer related support
- Ensure that the client’s contract is in line with corporate rules and is also renewed in time.
- Monitor and regulate clients account to ensure that they are receiving value for money
- Responsible for handling matters pertaining to the clients account.
- Advice the marketing and promotional departments to ensure the clients products are well marketed and bringing in maximal profits.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure maximal returns for the client.
- Ensure that the client is well update and is brought to date with the performance of their accounts.
Account Administrator Skills and Specifications
- Ability to work in strenuous conditions.
- Good management, organizational and great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate well both in written and spoken word so as to ensure smooth communication between clients and the press, consumers and management.
- Multi- tasking ability to be able to supervise and manage multiple client accounts that are in the company.
- Good inter- relational skills to help negotiate terms and contracts with the clients.
- Leadership skills to be able to manage and supervise all departments that are working on the clients account.
Account Administrator Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business management.
- Any other certification in Public Relations, Business management is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office, Database entry and Database administration.
Account Administrator Salary
- The salary for Account administrator is between $ 60,000- $ 75,000 annually.
- The position comes with more benefits.
Refunds Accounting Job Description
Payroll Accountant Job Description
Principal Accountant Job Description
Private Accountant Job Description
Professional Accountant Job Description
Property and Fixed Asset Accountant Job Description
Night Auditor Job Description
Fresher Accounting Job Description
Credit and Collection Manager Job Description
Corporate Staff Accountant Job Description
Chartered Accountant Job Description
Assistant Accountant Job Description