Philanthropist Profile and Description
Philanthropists are those who take part in activities that are designed for the benefit of the society and its people. Philanthropists make donations in the form of money or material goods to those who are in need. The activities or causes for which the philanthropists support may vary. He may donate for a college endowment in order to provide scholarships or may also donate to establish a charitable organization.
Philanthropist need not necessarily be a wealthy person; even the economic classes of the society can engage themselves in charity. Philanthropists enjoy many benefits like tax breaks, an increase of the status in the society and many more.
Philanthropist Duties and Responsibilities
The following are the duties and responsibilities of a Philanthropist:
- Actively raise money through fundraisers by partnering with other philanthropist or non-profit organizations.
- Seeks for charity events that he can take part, in order to provide his contributions.
- Chooses the causes that he feels to support strongly and can focus on.
- Consults with other philanthropists and presents the visions that he has developed a vision for; gather details about the time, finance and resources that they can provide to achieve his vision.
- Creates a well-defined plan and perform research and assessment to find out if any changes are required.
- Makes sure that he has enough capital in order to start and implement his plans and continues the work with the help of advisers.
Philanthropist Skills and Specifications
A Philanthropist is required to possess the following skills and specifications:
- Must be a creative thinker and expressive in conveying one’s vision or message.
- Ability to observe experiment and read a lot.
- Must be wise and contribute generously.
- Good at communicating with clarity.
- Must focus on quality and should be modest.
Philanthropist Education and Qualification
There are no specific education and qualification required to become a philanthropist. But one can become a philanthropist in the following ways:
- One can perform a research about the charities that are present locally or globally and determine the one which interests him.
- Plan and decide about what kind of donation one is willing to make. Donation can be money, time or material.
- Become an active member of the charity by continuing the service whenever possible.
A Philanthropist is expected to make $53,000 per annum. The salaries of the philanthropists can vary depending on the location and benefits.
Physical Chemist Job Profile and Description
A Physical Chemist is responsible to analyze, discover and understand the physical characteristics of material by performing various tests and experiments. A Physical Chemist develops theories based on the recordings on how each material reacts at different conditions.
Physical chemist works with sophisticated techniques and instruments like lasers, spectrometers and microscopes and spends a lot of their time analyzing the behavior of materials. He tries to make use of existing resources for various purposes instead of finding new resources. A physical chemist works mentally and physically in order to manipulate materials and operate lab instruments.
Physical Chemist Duties and Responsibilities
A Physical Chemist is required to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Perform analysis of organic and inorganic materials and prepare technical reports on their behavior.
- Maintain the functioning of laboratory equipments and avoid malfunctions.
- Monitor and supervise engineers and other personnel who perform test procedures and research projects.
- Study the behavior of various materials and prepare reagents, test solutions to conduct research or tests.
- Analyze the physical properties of materials and develop new materials from existing ones.
- Analyze test results and determine the efficiency of equipments and check for malfunctions.
- Confers with engineers and other scientists to discuss test results and to customize products, equipments and develop new formulas and processes.
Physical Chemist Skills and Specifications
A Physical Chemist is required to possess the following skills and specifications:
- Sound skills in physics and math are important.
- Good understanding of thermodynamics, quantum physics, structure and kinetics is necessary.
- Strong desire to work with laboratory equipments and computers.
- Willingness to learn continuously and understanding of various materials and their reaction in various environmental conditions.
- Must be a critical thinker and must possess the good reasoning skills to find out the causes and solutions for problems.
Physical Chemist Education and Qualification
A Physical Chemist is required to possess the following education and qualification:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Physics.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry or Physics following which the candidate can obtain a doctoral degree.
- Fellowship programs can be completed by candidates who wish to work in faculty positions.
Physical Chemist Salary
The average income of a Physical Chemist is found to be $68,700 per annum and salary varies depending on the position of the chemist in the industry, years of experience and qualification. Physical chemists can find employment in industries that apply theories of molecular modeling and analytical chemistry.
Physical Therapist Job Profile and Description
Physical therapists take part in rehab programs by providing services that help in treating patients who are suffering from injuries or diseases. A physical therapist applies rehabilitation and exercise techniques in order to treat abnormalities or injuries. A physical therapist restores the normal bodily functions, helps in pain relieving, prevents or cures disabilities of patients and promotes the overall health of the patient. He analyses and evaluates the effects of the treatments that are provided by him at various stages and make sure that maximum benefits are achieved.
Physical Therapist Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties and responsibilities are required to be performed by a physical therapist:
- Plan, prepare and carry out health programs to improve and maintain the physical functioning of the body.
- Educate patients and their family about physical therapy and about the ways to prevent injuries and improve health.
- Monitor patient’s conditions during and after treatment and provide instructions about continuing the treatment procedures at home.
- Administers physical exercises and massages done in order to relieve pain, increase strength or to reduce deformity.
- Record patient’s details, their treatment and responses to the treatments provided, into the database for future reference.
Physical Therapist Skills and Specifications
A Physical therapist is required to possess the following skills and specifications:
- Must possess active listening skills and must be able to pay attention to details.
- Ability to instruct and teach well is important.
- Must be able to interact with patients of all age groups and thus must possess good oral expression and comprehension skills along with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage time well.
- Knowledge about physical therapy tools and their usage.
- Knowledge about accounting software and medical software like biometrics and clinicient insight.
Physical Therapist Education and Qualification
A Physical Therapist is required to possess the following education and qualification:
- A bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy.
- Master’s in Physical Therapy following which the candidate can earn a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree.
- License can be obtained after passing the National Physical Therapy Examination.
- Residency programs can be completed following graduation programs.
- Aspiring candidates can become specialists by obtaining certifications from the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties.
Physical Therapist Salary
The average income of a physical therapist is found to be $60,200 per annum and it varies depending on the qualification and experience of the therapists.
Health Coordinator Job Profile and Description
Health coordinators are responsible for providing supportive social services to people with certain illness. A health coordinator facilitates the occupational activities of health clinics and other health programs offered by the health care units. Health coordinator works in hospitals, surgical centers or in any health care unit. Health coordinator acts as a liaison between the patients and the doctors. He performs check up of the patients, identifies problems and also directs them to the doctors concerned with the patient’s illness.
Health Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
A health coordinator is required to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Performs health checkups and refers the patient to the concerned doctors.
- Analyses the records of the patient from the hospital or health care database and provides test-reports to the concerned doctors.
- Schedules appointments for patients and guides patients in understanding hospital procedures.
- Solves the concerns or complaints raised by the patient and also collects feedback from the patient regarding the services provided by the hospital and suggests changes to the management.
- Helps in the smooth functioning of the hospital by solving the queries of the doctors, nurses and patients related to administration of the hospital or health care unit.
Health Coordinator Skills and Specifications
A health coordinator is required to possess the following skills and specifications:
- Must be aware of the rules and regulations that are required to conduct health care programs.
- Must be able to handle pressure, good at multi-tasking and must have good planning and decision-making skills.
- Ability to interact with patients of all age groups and willingness to work at any department of the hospital or health care unit.
- Ability to understand the database system of the hospital.
- Good emotional stability and ability to guide patients on medical prescriptions that are provided by the doctors.
Health Coordinator Education and Qualification
A health coordinator is required to have the following education and qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in health education, social work, nursing or any related field.
- Certification can be obtained after passing an examination conducted by the National Association of Health Unit Coordinators.
- Relevant experience in health work can be an added advantage.
- Diploma holders are required to undergo training in hospital management for at least six months.
Health Coordinator Salary
A health coordinator is expected to earn around $56,000 per annum and the income varies depending on the geographic location where the health care coordinator finds his occupation, his qualification and the years of experience.
Dental Hygienist Job Profile and Description
Dental hygienists are responsible for assisting patients with dental procedures in order to promote oral hygiene among patients. A dental hygienist teaches his patients on how to remove deposits from teeth and about the ways to practice good oral hygiene. He makes use of his instruments to in order to clean the teeth and also takes x-rays to check for the presence of abnormalities or diseases. He works in his own dental clinic or also at schools, hospitals or laboratories.
Dental Hygienist Duties and Responsibilities
A dental hygienist is required to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Makes use of dental instruments to clean deposits and stains from the gums and teeth.
- Applies cavity preventing agents like fluorides for preventing dental decay.
- Records patient’s conditions of disease or decay to diagnose and plan treatment methods.
- Explains the relationship between oral health and diet to patients and also help them to choose the toothbrushes that best suit them.
- Prepares models of teeth to explain oral hygiene to patients.
Dental Hygienist Skills and Specifications
A dental hygienist is required to possess the following skills and specifications:
- Paying attention to details provided by patients is the most important skill that is required by a dental hygienist.
- Willingness to work for extra hours.
- Must be a critical thinker to find out causes and solutions for problems.
- Ability to teach well along with good verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge about the tools to be used and willingness to learn continuously.
- Must be up-to-date with the current technological methods for treatment.
Dental Hygienist Education and Qualification
A dental hygienist is required to possess the following education and qualification:
- An Associate’s degree in Dental hygiene from an institution that is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Certifications which can be completed in 2 to 3 year periods in dental hygiene are available.
- License is mandatory and thus can be obtained after passing a national exam that is administered by the American Dental Association’s Joint Commission.
- Candidates who are planning to perform research in the field have to complete a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in dental hygiene.
Dental Hygienist Salary
A dental hygienist is expected to earn around $64,648 annually and it varies depending up on the geographic location of the hygienist and also his experience and qualification. Job opportunities are expected to increase for dental hygienists with the increasing demand for dental services.
Finance Underwriter Job Profile and Description
A finance underwriter performs the job of maintaining the legal standards of a financial firm or the finance department of a certain company. The company policies and their proper execution are looked upon by an underwriter.
A finance underwriter needs to have thorough knowledge of the technical issues related to the financial operations and needs to manage them effectively. The finance underwriter basically functions as a support system for financial activities of a firm by keeping an overall view of all the procedures and finance strategies being executed by the respective company.
Finance Underwriter Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities required to be handled by a finance underwriter include:
- A finance underwriter must be able to effectively report for the finance and accounting policies, insurance claims, shares and stock rates, profits garnered form a particular sale, and such other issues that directly influence the financial status of the respective company.
- The finance underwriter may have job responsibilities for the entire company [especially in case of small-scale companies] or manage a specific department [for large multinational companies] – for both of which the person needs to have complete focus and thorough knowledge of the underlying aspects.
- A finance underwriter must approve of the documentation and company finance presentations.
- It is the job of a finance underwriter to ensure proper execution of the finance strategies and plans designed for either client satisfaction or company profits.
- The finance underwriter particularly keeps tab of all investments involving clients, shareholders, creditors, and/or partners in the business. The investors are clearly and correctly recorded for.
- The final reports to be submitted by finance underwriters must be authentic.
Finance Underwriter Skills and Specifications
The desirable skills and specifications of a finance underwriter include:
- Sound knowledge of the financial aspects and excellent analytical skills
Finance Underwriter Education and Qualification
The education and qualification requirements of a finance underwriter include:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business studies or Finance, Accounting, and related areas of study
- Certification and licensure by State registered bodies of the U.S, acquired on completion of particular finance underwriter courses.
- A Master’s or doctoral degree in some specific field of financing can help candidates hold an upper-hand at job prospects in this field.
Finance Underwriter Salary
The average salary of a finance underwriter ranges between $65,000 and $1, 30,000 annually.
Finance Data Analyst Job Profile and Description
A finance data analyst maintains a high job profile in today’s world of finance and business. The major part of corporate operations is contained of data and the responsibility for analyzing finance data is given to finance data analysts.
The individual who is responsible for finance data analysis needs to contain thorough knowledge of the area of finance and related aspects and a clear understanding of the key terms and terminologies involved. The parameters for analyzing finance data must not only be known but should also be clear to a finance data analyst such that he/she can exercise them under real-life situations.
Finance Data Analyst Duties and Responsibilities
The basic and important duties and responsibilities to be handled by finance data analysts include:
- The major responsibility of a finance data analyst is the study and interpretation of data related to finance and business strategies of the particular company.
- The documentation of all financial aspects must be authenticated by the finance data analyst.
- The finance data analyst must ensure complete records of each and every policy planned and/or executed by the company regarding financial aspects.
- It is the job of a finance data analyst to clearly state the objectives of financial strategies and assure all data designed to achieve financial targets satisfy the pre-determined grounds.
- The data presented before a finance data analyst must be examined thoroughly, thereby ensuring complete abiding to the State laws to which the finance departments of U.S are subjected.
- A finance data analyst must necessarily examine the records and reports and approve of the data content prior to final official presentation.
Finance Data Analyst Skills and Specifications
The skills and specifications required to be possessed by a finance data analyst include:
- Analytical skills with thorough knowledge of financing aspects
- Communication skills and leadership qualities
- Knowledge of finance and ability to implement the ideas at practical fields of work
Finance Data Analyst Education and Qualification
The education and qualification requirements of a finance data analyst include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related areas of study
- An associate’s degree in accounting is required to qualify as a finance data analyst
- Master’s degree in specific fields of finance studies is required and demanded for by most employers
Finance Data Analyst Salary
A finance data analyst earns an annual salary of $65,000 – $1,20,000, with various individuals falling in various salary section depending on their expertise and professional excellence, education, knowledge, and practical abilities, company nature and profits, job responsibilities and position held, experience, etc.